Monday 15 August 2016

Shower Jewels Ft. Fiama Di Wills

Every Monday morning may be painful for some but as for me, it's a brand new adventure to begin with. I believe if there is anything you love to do, there is absolutely nothing to stop you from the same.

I consider a healthy and fresh start to a day to be one of the most essential periods to commence with. Breakfast for some, a gorgeous outfit for another. Picture perfect make-up or a clean, refreshing shower-time.

When I got introduced to the recently launched Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel collection, I was blown away. If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I was very kindly sent 3 different categories from their wide range of shower gels; one was the bearberry and blackcurrant fragrance, another was an energising scrub for men and the third was a rather very interesting concept developed and designed by one of my most inspirational designers - Masaba Gupta. What got me even more excited was that each of these were infused with skin conditioners.


Honestly, I was never a very soap person because I feel that they are so heavily scented and very perfume-like and being allergic to perfumes, they aren't a very good option for me. Also, I believe that soaps can get really harsh on human skin and may lead to skin rashes too, as in my case! Thus, a great thing about these shower gels are that they are extremely mild, thus leaving a lustrous texture back on to your skin.

I started off with the bearberry and blackcurrant fragrance last week. I could immediately feel a radiant glow to my skin. Moving forward, onto the shimmering diamond collection by Masaba, I literally experienced a whole new refreshing sensation every time I showered. As the name suggests, this shower gel is saturated in with diamond like substances that instantly dusts off all the dullness over and leaves behind a fresh, oil-free skin. This product has now become one of my favourite products of the year and is a definite must-try.

I had asked one of my boys to try out the Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel from their Men range, and this is what he had to say, " Oil-free face washes are not just enough to take me through the day. I require my body too to be fresh and smooth throughout my day at work. With the dust and oil accumulating all over me on a day to day basis, the Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel has been a wonderful option for me. This is exactly a product that I was looking out for. I could feel my skin breathing again. "

Above all I would say that Fiama Di Wills has to offer luxury shower ranges at really affordable prices. It works beautifully in keeping your skin hydrated and will keep you healthy-looking at all times, I promise!

Follow me on Instagram to catch up on my daily dose of madness. x

No comments:

Post a Comment