Tuesday 15 October 2013

Holiday Mode









Photo Credits: Rohil Shah

Dress and earrings: Forever21 | Spike studded flats: Zara | Teal Bracelet and Sunglasses: H&M | Sequin Sling bag: Stradivarius

We all have a phase in life where we just want to get away from the normal, boring, monotonous city life and just set out free, in the fun, dancing and chilling without any boundaries. One such feeling walked passed me, and I decided to make the most of last weekend. Facing the sun in the afternoon to the chilly breeze by evening, I had my day well spent at a hill station near Mumbai. It was a perfect day for my first outfit post too! 

About this look : I'm currently crushing on casual, georgette dresses. Reason why, they being so free flowing and comfortable. I paired it with oversized sunglasses for a cool, summery, retro look. My spike, studded flats are my favorites. I love the instant dressy look it elements. 


2 comments:

  1. Looking so pretty doll, Love what you are wearing ! :D
    Muah <3

    ReplyDelete