Thursday 24 October 2013

Tripping Over Tie & Die











Photo Credits: Rohil Shah

Top: Mango  | Skirt: Zara | Gold chain necklace: Forever 21 | Hand Bauble: Aldo | Shoes: Charles & Keith | On my nails: Topshop's New Wave | On my lips: Inglot Matte Collection lip pencil in shade23

About this look: Tie&Die has been my personal favorite. Favorite because of it be such a friendly trend that allows me to wear them at any given point. I absolutely love the abstract print it effortlessly shines out. I paired this snug skirt, with a lose beige top to cut the monotony, and be more comfortable too! 


Tie & Die has been one of the classic examples highlighting the Indian culture. This is one thing that I love about my country. There are innumerable such old, ancient tricks that makes a garment stand out effortlessly. Although, these ways were used for Indian ethics, our design industry has revamped the entire look of tie and die. Using tie and die for crazy abstract prints on shirts, pants and also bags. This is one such, that will stay forever.


2 comments:

  1. Krishna, you look stunning !
    Simply classic and beautiful :)

    Love,
    Modish And Muse,
    www.sunitijham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete