Wednesday 30 October 2013

Peace Tour









Photo Credits : Rohil Shah

Top : Forever New | Pants : Zara | Shoes : TrésMode | Earrings : Liz Lisa (Singapore) 

If you missed the train last time, you're in luck because the ombré trend is back again. First we fell in love with the ombré hair trend but this time is not just happening on your hair, its seen all over from maxis to shoes, to pants to bags. This one family ombré trend is all over the runway too! 

About This Look : Serenity is definitely my kinds and this top just makes me feel so. I wanted to go off-black for a while, and so I chose these colors where simplicity was at its peek. My decision to add statement earrings and go completely bare on my wrist and fingers felt so right. So easy going and carefree.So, its really not necessary to add too many elements for any attire to stand out. Simply-fly yourself sometimes and see how you can rock any event effortlessly. Hassle less, yet at your best. Remember, each one of you of different, so dress for yourself. Make yourself feel comfortable inside, cause at the end its just you who matters, the others are just there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment