Monday 4 November 2013

Serendipity






Photo Credits: Sana Golia

Pants - Zara | Top - Mango | Bag - H&M | Shoes - New Look | Baubles - Aldo

The speedy success of the animal prints has been taken all over now. And now it was my time to splurge in for this too! 

About this look : It was just this season's mid-annual sale, where I eyed and drooled over these pants.These are lightly hinted snakeskin pants and are so comfortable and easy-to-go for a perfect Saturday night paired with a black top and pumps. But limiting a garment to just one color is so unfair. Experiments took in. From blues to yellows, to gold. I then came across one of my favorite tops from Mango, which seemed like it was meant to be worn with these pants. I quickly paired up with tan neutrals to complete the attire, and voila I was set for a Wednesday brunch! So, don't just stick to whites or blacks when you go heavier on the pants. A little change is good if its for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment