Sunday 10 November 2013

Breaking The Boundaries








Photo Credits: Rohil Shah

Top: Forever21 | Skater Skirt: Topshop | Bag: Zara | Shoes: Charles & Keith | Necklaces: Accessorize, Zara


Away from everyone, on top of the world, from where you see the entire city, where there is no one to look what you are upto, nobody to say Oh! this is wrong, no one to stop you, nobody to hear you. Where you only sense the feeling of happiness, freedom and joy. Across the wind, facing the sunset, and having a happy me time :) 

About this look:  I decided to go layered with delicate neckpieces for this look. It helps break attention beautifully. I chose a high waist skater skirt to highlight the waistline. I'm a huge skater fan and I feel every girl must own one of these. Had it been in my hands I would pick one in every color, texture and print. The transparent clutch/bag is massively trending and goes a big, big hit this season. Show off your lipstick, blush and even your mirror now! If you would have seen my last post, you'd know my love for tan. I personally feel tan is the mother of all neutrals. Give me to chose between black or tan? Tan will always be my answer. I feel is has the ability to rock any outfit at any given point of time. So here, yet again I chose my favorite pair of tan and pastel peach heels to complete the attire.

2 comments: