Friday 29 November 2013

Bags Of Creativity II









Photo Credits: Rohil Shah

Tank: Basic Zara | Maxi Skirt ( self-added slits ): Pax ( Colaba ) | Bag:  Cupidity | Hand Baubles: Aldo | Belt & Rings: Forever 21

Studs. Studs and embellishments everywhere. Studs and Spikes have been trending huge this season, and is here to stay for a while. Embellished accessories are a-must-have this fall. As this fall targets more on deep shades and ombré, I couldn't let go of pastel shades. Pastels and florals have been my all time favs irrespective of the season. They make me feel lighter and happy :) So, while collaborating with Cupidity, this sling bag was a gorgeous combination for me to pick. Usually, we see embellishments on blues, blacks and reds. Hence, I felt this was different and typically me. 


About this look: I spotted this beautiful maxi skirt while strolling at colaba, and this one just added to my favorites. I added side slits to out-change the look of the silhouette and I was all ready. To avoid another element of color, I chose a neutral beige tank for my maxi skirt to stand out and clubbed it with my studded pastel Cupidity and LOVE waist belt. Twisted my side-hair strands for a chic boho chic look, and I was set.

2 comments: