Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bags Of Creativity












Photo Credits: Rohil Shah


Dress: H&M | Bag: Cupidity | Cuff: Pipa+Bella | Thick Gold Bracelet: H&M | Shoes: Zara | Small Earring Studs: Aldo


My love for abstract prints and patterns grows each day. I love how these prints effortlessly stand out. I then came across Cupidity, where my love was redefined to a whole new level! From their choice of color combination to the shape of their bags, everything felt so different and yet so right. Hence, made the decision to collaborate with Cupidity and here's what I got 

About this look: So when I received the parcel from Cupidity, I drooled over it! It was no less than love at first sight. I appreciate the strong quality of the bag that beautifully compliments the print. Don't forget to check their lovely bag charm :) Check out their collection here

Moving on to the dress, I picked this up from H&M while traveling, and hooked on to this right from when I entered the store. I loved the placement of the lace, yet not being transparent as most of the dresses recently go from the shoulders, which gives me a perfect reason to wear it during daytime too! I paired this shift dress with kitten heels and this lovely monochrome bag and I was set to go :) Stay Tuned here for Bags Of Creativity II <3




No comments:

Post a Comment