Monday 14 April 2014

Lover's Paradise






 






Photo Credits: Rohil Shah


Yellow Blazer, Printed Bodycon Dress, Ring: Lola's Closet | Shoes: Sole'D Shoes | Head Gear: Forever 21

After my first shoot with Lola's Closet & Sole'D, I was extremely overwhelmed with all the love you showered Love & Something with. And so I decided to give you guys another dose of the same! :) My last post was all floral and orange-y, and so this time I picked on bright hues and digital prints, yet being summer friendly ! 

Before I move on to my looks, I would like to say a big thank you to Lola's Closet & Sole'D for all the love & support :)
And I'm delighted to bring this to your notice that the Sole'D Shoes Collection is officially launching on Lola's Closet today :D So get going girls! Happy Tuesday & Happy Shopping <3
About this look: I always fell for florals and abstract prints individually. However, I never knew how both these prints together could change the entire outcome of an outfit. Picking up a color from the print, I chose to highlight the areas of the print using the yellow blazer which was just the right length to wear it over a bodycon skirt. Recently, I'm so inspired by the Coachella street style pictures, it just made me want to fall in that phase too! And so I thought what could be better than a floral head gear itself ? My recent trip to forever21 got successful when I laid my hand on this beauty, which so perfectly suited this attire. Not caring about my bag and slipping in silver&gold flats made me feel just right! 
I hope you guys loved the Summer Series on Love & Something with Lola's Closet & Sole'D Shoes.

But hey! Summer's not over yet <3
Stay Tuned for more :*

No comments:

Post a Comment