Wednesday 7 May 2014

Camouflage With The Traveller's Trove











Photo Credits: Rohil Shah

Maxi: Forever 21 | Crop Top: H&M | Vintage Necklace: The Travellers Trove | Shoes: Forever New | Clutch: Primark | Sunglasses: StyleFiesta | On My Lips: Mac's Impassioned | On My Nails: ColorBar's Feisty Pink


Moving on with summer, Mumbai has reached an unbelievable heat index of 45 degrees and honestly, its getting a bit too humid for pants and even shorts for that matter. The minute we step back home, after long hours of work, we get so sticky and feel the oil all over our face. But hey! there is nothing to worry now because maxis are here to the rescue. If you are from the ones who feel shy of wearing short dresses, or sleeveless silhouettes, this outfit is an ideal choice. 


About this look: I've summed up this outfit by taking inspiration from three trends currently moving around us. One: The maxi affair | Two: Crop tops | Three: Tropical color palette. We all have seen Zara having an outburst of tropical prints, which have been incorporated in every silhouette possible. Going slightly towards solid colors, I picked up tropical colors i.e olive green and tan brown and added white and a tinge of pink to stand out. If you are cautious about your arms or stomach, and still urge to wear sleeveless or crop tops, it's simple! Pair them up both together :) Yes, you read right. I paired my olive green sleeveless maxi with a white crop top just to balance out my outfit and trust me its the most comfortable outfit in the world. I was lusting to have a vintage necklace with charms and all things nice, and this one that I received from The Travellers Trove was perfect. Its was the right blend of pearls, studs, and lovely charms that beautifully enhanced my upper body. I fell in love with it all the more because it was giving me a slight break from the gold accessories and seeking in more of a vintage appeal. 

I'm so happy to announce Love & Something's new collaboration with The Travellers Trove. They surely do have a wide range of chunky and dainty accessories. You can buy them at Amazon as well :) 

Until next time :*






No comments:

Post a Comment