Saturday 17 May 2014

Summer Carnival With StyleFiesta













Photo Credits: Sana Golia | Rohil Shah

Dress: Forever21 | Denim Vest: Zara | Shoes: Forever New | Bag: Ted Baker | Earrings, Cuff, Ring: StyleFiesta 

We are in the middle of this crucial month, where the heat outside can literally kill us! And in between all this summer time madness, we girls still love to look fabulous <3 Don't you all agree ? 

About this look: Denim jackets, denim vests, denim over denim. I'm loving this whole denim phase. Boyfriend jeans to ripped denims, we need to try them all. We want to have them all ;) So here, I paired up a simple plain fuchsia pink dress with a denim vest to create a sporty yet a very chic - day look. If you have seen my last post, you must have noticed these tan heels before. I love how these heels play such a colorful role to complete each of my outfit. These tan block heels perfectly adds to the sportiness that this outfit deserves. A hint of print using my Ted Baker sling bag was the best decision made! Moving on to StyleFiesta <3 


StyleFiesta is one of the best online store one can shop from. Its my personal favorite. The best thing that I love about SF is that it aims to keep their clients go with the current trend. They have an excellent and yet an affordable range of accessories and wide range of sunnies :) 

While collaborating with StyleFiesta, trust me, it was ridiculously difficult which to choose and what to let go. Being a strong believer in the art of accessorizing, StyleFiesta has always been my #1. 
Shop StyleFiesta here.

1 comment:

  1. aww you are so cute, love your blog,so fresh
    I found your blog through FAD fb page
    btw I am applying for FAD....

    ReplyDelete